For all enquiries please get in touch using any of the following methods.
- Waroona Agricultural Society (Inc), PO Box 179, Waroona WA 6215
- Ph: 9733 1092 Staff are usually at the office between 9.30am to 4.00pm on a Monday. Show week 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- General Enquiries: email@example.com or 0400 303 289
- Trade Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0447 331 234
- Entertainment: email@example.com
If you would like to contribute feedback or suggestions, please e-mail them to:
The township of Waroona lies 110km south of Perth along the South Western Highway between Pinjarra and Harvey. There is convenient access to Waroona via the Forrest Freeway and Greenlands Road, otherwise take in the peaceful country landscapes and come via the South Western Highway. If coming from the South you will find the townsite nestled along the Southwestern Highway (State route 20) 74 kilometres from Bunbury. Access from the Forrest highway (State route 1) is via Peppermint Grove Road, turn right then merge onto Coronation Road.