EXHIBITORS TO BE ON THE GROUND AS STATED IN SECTIONS
1. Every exhibit, except livestock, must be grown by or be the work of the exhibitor, any exhibitor may be called up to make an affidavit to that effect. All livestock must be the property of the exhibitor at least one month before the date of the show and 3 months for Beef Carcass Competition. Exhibitors to give date of birth on entry form.
2. Exhibitors may be required to make a statutory declaration regarding the accuracy of their entry if the committee so desire.
3. If any exhibitor gives a wrong description of his or her exhibit with the intention of deceiving the Society, he or she shall be disqualified from exhibiting at any future show and shall forfeit all fees paid.
4. No exhibit can take more than one first prize in its or any other section, except special groups, champion classes or ring events.
5. Bulls over 12 months of age must have rings or other holds in their noses and be led.
Breeding year, Horses: August 1 in each year.
Breeding year, Dairy Cattle: March 1 in each year.
Beef Cattle to be judged at the date of Show.
6. The committee reserves the right of refusing or cancelling any entry without reason for so doing.
7. The decision of the committee on all points shall be final without recourse.
8. The judges may withhold prizes for such exhibits as they deem unworthy.
9. All livestock exhibits must be on the ground for judging by 8.45 a.m. or at the Sale Yard by 8 a.m.
10. No appeal against decisions of the judges shall be entertained unless made in writing 30 minutes after the award has been made on the day of the Show and a deposit of $4.00 made, which will be forfeited if the committee consider the same to be frivolous. Stewards to be made aware of the fact at the time. All appeals to be heard and decided on the day of the Show.
11. Exhibits must not be removed before 4.00 p.m. on the day of the Show, except by permission of the Stewards.
12. Space will be provided for side-shows. Application for space to be made to the Secretary, Box 179, Waroona.
13. Gates open to the public at 8.00 a.m. Admission $12.00, Children $8.00. Pensioners (aged) $8.00. Vehicles not allowed on the Show Ground. (except Invalid Passes)
14. All exhibits must be ready for judging as their respective classes are called, otherwise they will not be allowed to compete.
All male exhibits in Dairy Section over 12 months of age to be life registered under the Dairy Cattle Improvement Act, and that at the time of entry, the number of life registration certificate to be entered on entry form.
(a) All entries are received subject to these Show Regulations and By-laws, the special regulation in each section and to the uniform By-law made under the Royal Agricultural Society Act, 1926.
(b) The Society may refuse any entry without giving any reason therefore.
(c) The committee may at any time disqualify from exhibiting either indefinitely or for such a period as they think fit, any exhibitor who has, in the opinion of the committee, been guilty of any breach of these regulations, or whose conduct, whether at or during any show of the Society has in the opinion of the committee been such that he is unfit to exhibit at any show of the Society.
(d) No person who has been disqualified from exhibiting at any show of the Royal Agricultural Society of Western Australia, Incorporated, or any show of the society affiliated therein, shall during the period of disqualification be allowed to act as agent, representative or servant of the exhibitor at any show of the society.
(e) Livestock which has been exhibited at any unregistered show shall be disqualified from competing at any show of the Society and the progeny of such stock shall also be disqualified.
(f) During the period of disqualification, no entry will be received from any person disqualified by the Royal Agricultural Society of Western Australia, Incorporated, and should any entry be accidentally accepted, it shall be deemed to be invalid and the entry fee will be returned.
15. Any exhibit for which no class is provided, likely to benefit the State, if entered as an extra in a competition section, may be recommended a prize or certificate if considered meritorious, but no prize can be recommended by the judges if the list contains a class in which the same can compete.
16 . In the event of two exhibitors gaining an equal number of points, the one with the most
first exhibits will be awarded the trophy.
17. The Society will be under no liability for any loss or damage suffered by or attributed to, the negligence of the Society, or any of its servants or otherwise howsoever.
18. The use of loudspeakers or other amplifying equipment is prohibited during the period of official opening.
19. All entries, unless otherwise specified, to reach the Secretary on or before 4.00 p.m., on the Tuesday preceding Show Day.
20. JUDGING IN ALL SECTIONS STARTS AT 8.30 A.M. SHARP. HALL JUDGING FRIDAY NIGHT, 7.00 P.M.
21. All unclaimed prize money after three months to revert to the Society.
22. SOUTH WEST ZONE RULING, MEMBERS AND JUDGES ARE ADMITTED FREE.
ALL OTHER ADMISSIONS TO BE CHARGED FOR ENTRY INTO SHOW GROUND.